|Cable (Supplied):||200 / 300 ft|
|Hoist Speed (Standard Winch):||160 / 80fpm|
|Hoist Speed (Heavy Duty Winch):||200 / 100 fpm|
|Ballast Included:||40 pcs.|
|Frame Weight:||691 lbs|
|Overall Height (to Top of Boom):||153”|
HS2000 Bi-Directional Swing Hoist
2000lb | 3-PH
The HS2000 is a 2,000lb capacity Bi-Directional swing boom hoist. The hoist can be assembled so the boom swings either to the left or the right. It is available with a choice of Honda or Briggs & Stratton engines or a 7.5hp electric motor power supply.
- The HS2000 Bi-Directional hoist can be set up to swing to the left or to the right.
- High-strength steel tubing is used to build these strong reliable, hoists.
- An exceptional boom design ensures greater strength.
- The cable keeper provides added lifting stability.
- The hydraulic power up and power down feature puts the operator in complete control.
- Separate winch and power units make the hoist extremely easy to handle.
- A split leg frame design makes transporting the hoist easy.
- Self-locking pins permit quick and easy frame assembly.
- The winch is also mounted to the hoist frame with pins.
- The swing boom unloads materials well back of the roof edge for greater operator safety.
- Nesting ballast weight shells are included for additional safety.
- The self-locking hydraulic boom makes loading and unloading materials safe and fast.
- An optional handwinch quickly mounts to the hoist frame to raise the HydraPak up 10+ stories.
- An optional HydraWinch HD is available with 730 ft. of wire rope for the HS2000.
- An optional Upper Limit Switch for anti-two blocking is also available for the HS2000.